Friday, November 2, 2007

It's a boy!!!



Dang it!!! I have been waiting until this cute little baby comes ( I promise he will be cuter than the huge ball on the front of my abdomen) to add a new post, but I am getting really tired of lettuce (apparently I am not the only one thanks for the motivation Elena!) so I am posting a picture of the baby before he comes. Plus there is a strange little part of me that wants me to remember how huge I actually was when I was 38 weeks and 4 days along with baby #2. (still no name) For one reason, I want to be able to remember what I am getting into when the family planning department wants to add another member; And the second reason is, when I feel all soft and squishy and am trying to lose that darn weight, I want to be able to see how far I have actually come in my battle to be thin.(er) Maybe I need to schedule 2 tropical vacations like the Perry's, and mom and dad Berry, so I won't be prone to keep sleeping in when I could be Turbo Jamming my morning away.

FYI: Josh has officially been given the position of blog design, so make sure you check out the design header of the blog for updates. Milo has officially been given the position of blog critic, he loves to see pictures of people he knows, and I have been assigned all other positions available.
FYI#2: I am dilated to a 3, and I am going to assign the real new baby post to a sibling of mine, (any offers to help?) so make sure you keep checking, for the official baby-blog announcement.
FYI #3: I love this sunny weather!!!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

You look darling. Can't wait for the stats.

Elena said...

Thanks for the new blog. And you look great. Look at it this way - you'll be thin and toned when I have my baby. Think of how far ahead you are than I am. Lucky you.

Aly said...

You look so cute. I can't believe you are having a new bambino so soon! I am so excited for you. And actually getting a little baby hungry when I Look at you. Nah, Just kidding.
Can't wait to hear the name.

Kristen said...

I wish I didn't have these stupid contractions all stinking day long. It is really annoying, especially since I know that they are leading to nothing and causing major discomfort while I am trying to keep up with all of the comings and goings of my blogworld friends. My message to the contractions is either come or go. Don't do both all the time!!!

Kelly Nordfelt said...

you look so cute! I am excited to see pictures of you new little one! Maybe this christmas we could get together at the Olive Garden again. That would be fun.

Annie Jane said...

you are darn stinkin cute, Kristen!