Friday, November 2, 2007

Happy Halloween!!!


Milo was a dragon for Halloween. We had a crazy day that was full of fun!!! He got to go Trick-or-Treating with his dad and his friend Adalyn. Would you notice the nice new paint in the family room. Josh painted the whole living room, while Milo and I took a retreat to St. George a few weeks ago. What a Guy!!! I am so lucky!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Umm--Josh is now my new favorite because Jeff refuses to lift a paint brush. He told me if I want to paint I'm on my own. I actually painted a couple of walls and I asked him to hand me a rag and he about flipped his lid that he had to help. To his defense, he painted a lot in our old house, he just knows I like change a little too much, so I think he knows if I have to do it on my own I might be a little more particular on my paint choices. Forget the flowers, I'll take the paint any day!! Just Kidding I love my guy dearly.

On a different note thanks for holding out for my projected due date. Good luck, go natural, and we can't wait to see that little guy when we get home.

Anonymous said...

Ok really I see you posting on other peoples websites, but not your own. Is that baby here yet? Can't wait to hear in Puerto Rico.

Annie Jane said...

Nice mast head, Josh! you removed the halloweenish tombstones, didn't you?
Milo the dinosaur, very loveable and not onebit scary (don't tell him I said that).
as for the paint--very inspiring! Once again, nice job, Josh! I need to do that for my hallway and bathroom desperately!
annie

Aly said...

kRiStEn: Hello friend. Milo was such a cute dragon. I am getting so excited for you and that new baby.

ps. my job is nothing I have made. Lisa gives me boxes and boxes of scrapbook stuff, buttons, pens etc. and I put them in gift bags with ribbon and tags and just try to make them look cute. It's way fun.

Brooke said...

I totally know what you mean about taking a picture and seeing how far you've come. Except the picture I took was the night before I had Tyler--I was HUGE, but it made me feel good once all the swelling was gone etc. I love your tan paint, that's so nice it's done! Milo is a cute little dragon. Marianne and I are going to come see you after you have your little one.

Van Cott Family said...

Hi, no baby yet? Whats the deal, you've got to make it a little less comfortable in there for him! Garlic Pizza any one? Cute Dino-Milo. I know its crazy but I couldn't help myself yesterday I bought matching Super Man costumes for my guys for next Halloween at target for $5 each. $5 how can you pass that up?

Good luck with labor and I'm with Kristin P go un-medicated, you'll be glad later! :) I know- fat chance! By the Way you look great!
I'll plan to see in early Dec. I'm coming help my dad after his surgery. Have you thought about the name Deke? prob not or Charles?
ha ha enough for now love ya! --Julie

Bryn said...

Hey! What a darling dragon, and cute tummy! My girls are sitting here with me and are laughing their guts out at Bomco. Raegan keeps saying "I wanna see it again!!!" We've looked at it 47 times and their reaction is the same: rolling on the ground laughing. Love your blog!