

All was going great. Milo spent the morning watching cartoons and trying to figure out which side of my chest had chocolate milk in it. He missed his nap but was still plugging along until... we heard the garage door open, that means Dad is home. So we went to the kitchen to get dinner warmed up so we could eat together. (that is Milo's favorite part of the day) Milo was climbing up on the bar stool to watch me and fell off and landed on his arm. He always falls off of things, so I wasn't alarmed but after 2 hours of crying we decided to take him for an x-ray. He didn't freak out if you squeezed his arm, but he wouldn't move it. The wonderful staff at the Southridge Instacare in Riverton (I highly recommend these guys if you have to use an instacare) gave him a popsicle, stickers, and took a picture of his arm. It's not broken but he's still pretty sore. So he got a brace and a snoopy sling. So much for my 8:00 PM bedtime. I guess there's alway tonight.
6 comments:
Oh poor Milo! I hope he is feeling better. Ok I could just squeez those little cheeks of Mckay's! Oh so cute!
I am so happy you blog stalked me! I actually was thinking, 'This blogging thing, Kristen MUST have one' so I actually have been looking for you but had no idea what your name was now. Your little ones are darling! I am so excited for you. You live in Riverton, that is so great! Lets keep tabs on each other, that would be wonderful! Have a good day!
Much loves!
Poor Milo - and poor mommy. It's tough to go at it alone at first. Hope everyone feels better soon.
Hey just tell him chicks dig it. Oh wait that doesn't work until he's older. What a little stud to put on a happy face and sport the snoopy sling. I also love that Makay snoozed on through. What a cute little family. Life with boys always involves trips to the instacare, just glad it wasn't broken. I think you should come up with a better story, backflip on his bike or something. Oh yeah is two. So fun to see your little family. Hope you got some good shut eye tonight!!
Poor little guy! I guess you should have sent him to my house. :) Actually, I'm glad it didn't happen on my watch- I would have felt too bad. I would still love to have him come play next week sometime so you can have a nap- or just spend some uninteruppted blogging time.
Kurt is going to be jealous of the name Makay, he's always liked it, but he's been blessed with girls and might not ever have a chance to name a boy. Makay is adorable, I love looking at your pictures and reading your thoughts on motherhood, I can relate to so much! Milos trick with his dad is great! I was actually a little nervous watching it!
Post a Comment