Sunday, November 25, 2007

DISCLAIMER

Josh thinks I am losing friends because of the whole "toenail polish" thing... I just want all you chipped polish wearers to know that I truly love you all and I have never been disgusted by your lack of upkeep....I just "notice". So please don't feel judged. Just so you all know, I don't make dinner very often and I am usually asleep when Josh gets home, so it looks like I have my priorities out of line. You all probably are better wives, mothers, friends, and teachers than I am.

2 comments:

Elena said...

Good, because I kept my toe nail polish up this week, but I just noticed a chip that I don't have much motivation to fix. I'm sure you are a better wife, mother and teacher than you give yourself credit to be - you're just tired.

Elena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.