Kristen and Josh welcomed a baby boy this afternoon at 3:37. Baby tipped the scales at 8 lbs and 12 oz. and 20 in. Mom is recovering comfortably. Dad made it through the labor thanks to a supportive labor and delivery staff and some smelling salts. Milo is happy to be hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa.


15 comments:
I can't wait to meet the closest thing to heaven. He is beautiful and you guys have done well. Love you!
Oh, my gosh. No wonder you didn't answer the phone today! Congratulations on such a handsome little boy! Why am I crying? I'm so happy for you and look forward to meeting him. Send Milo over to play with Jacob whenever you need a rest.
He is so beautiful! I have been checking your blog all day to get updates, but I got one from Heidi earlier. Congatulations you two! I can't wait to meet him. Kristen you look great!
He is darling. Can't believe you guys are already johnny-on-the-spot with the blog. Glad to see pictures so soon! Congratulations!
Oh so cute! Chad has been telling me everyday that he needs to call to see how things were but we did not expect him to come so soon! Congrats. We are so excited for you guys and #2. He looks like Milo! Again...congrats!
Wow!! What a trooper. I'm taking back any comments I may have said about going unmedicated. So glad everything went well and he is here. He looks great and you look way too good to have just had a baby. Can't wait to go buy something cute for a little bambino. Does Bumco have a name yet?
congratulations!! he is beautiful!!! You do look great, hopefully labor wasn't to long or to bad!!!
He's adorable! Congratulations! I didn't see a name, is it still up in the air? Hope all is well, let me know if I can help with anything!
That Kurt comment was from me, I dunno why it says Kurt- you probably already figured that out. Congrats again!
Oh I love the name. So perfect. Hope mom and baby are doing well and adjusting to life with two.
I love his name. Mackay and Milo sound like cute brother names. I love it.
CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!!! We are very excited for you! 8 lb. 12 oz way to go kristen!! We really like Mackay. I am excited to talk to you. I guess that is why you didn't email me back. Oh welcome to earth little guy!! Hooray!
Hi Kristen- I am tagging you. Go to my blog and you'll know what to do. That is, when you aren't nursing, changing diapers, trying to sleep, or taking care of your two-year old. Okay, so you may not have time for awhile. Love ya!
Congrats, I hope everything went well. He's a big boy...that's one of the only things people told me when Tyler was born. Tyler was his exact size and height, and was born 6 days before my due date! So their kinda similar. Marianne and I will have to stop by and see the you one of these days! Have fun with your new little one--I'm sure Milo is a big help!
Awesome!!! I am coming to Utah Dec. 1-8th and want to see you and your neighbors new babies K
congrats he is a cutie!! you should post side by side new bb pics of Milo so I can compare :) I think MacKay looks like him but I can't tell for sure! :) Yea! good job. And relax, recover turbo jam can wait!
love you tons --Julie
Post a Comment