Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Naughty Girl!

I went 65 miles per hour on Redwood Road last night...It was thrilling, not to mention invigorating.

7 comments:

Elena said...

Even through all the construction?!?!? You wild thang.

Tara Smart said...

You are so going to get a ticket. they have those sensors out you know:) Its going to come in the mail next week.

Bethie said...

good for you !!! I loved doing that whenI lived out in Eagle Mountain. now there is a bit more traffic than there was when I was out there, but the deer population next to the road is considerably less. be careful:)

Bryn said...

Whoa, you're crazy! Okay, I just read about the barnacle, seriously? I've never heard of such a weird thing and I think we all deserve a picture posted of that, so we know what to look for the next time we think we have skin cancer and it's just a boat barnacle. I love reading your blog about your phobias because it makes me feel more normal about mine, I'll be driving right next to you under that bridge during an earthquake, we'll be squished together.

Heidi Berry said...

I bet you are going to be very punctual now -- what with driving like a maniac and all! :)

Jennifer said...

sometimes you just "Feel the need for speed!" I can't wait until that constructions done. I loved the barnacle and phobia post too. I'm the same way with tunnels and bridges. The faster I can get through them the sooner I can take my next breath.

Kelly Nordfelt said...

I love it. You ARE wild!