Sunday, August 31, 2008

Grandpa Morris






Grandpa Morris died last week. He was really old and really suffering from the ailments that come with old age. He died at home where my grandma got to take care of him till the end. He isn't a birth Grandpa, but he is a great Grandpa. He married my grandma 8 years ago and he loved her so much. He also loved our family, especially our kids as well. We are going to miss him, but it was a great occasion to have almost all of our family together for the week. I LOVED having all my california cousins here and Tara and Casey who came back from selling pest control for the funeral We are all exhausted from partying all week, we spent almost every night together doing things like eating and playing games and my favorite...sitting and talking. Rachel was here...I especially love her, she is my best cousin/friend. We lived together in college where we fought like sisters and are still pretty close despite the fact that she is big time into politics, single life and lives in northern California. She actually is dating a mormon bar-tender which cracks me up, because that is so her. Here are some pictures of the funeral and all of us cousins together.

2 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

I am sorry to hear about your Grandpa, sounds like he was one awesome fella! Kristen you look hot! You look really good!! :)

Annie Jane said...

Well good for you Grandpa! It's funny to be happy for someone who passes on, when people he leaves behind are sad and miss him. I am sorry for that and for your Grandma. It was good to hear about Rachel. She looks pretty. I like your hair like that.