I have had the most empty feeling today. For a while I was thinking it is because I want to shake my life a bit like move or get a new job, I am always ready for some major change, but the more I think about it, I think it is because I have finished Breaking Dawn and there isn't anything to look forward to right now. How sad is that? There is always the Twilight movie, but that isn't the same, because I know so much more about my friends (the characters in the book, that were so clearly described that I feel like I could call them for a night out) and the movie is the beginning of the story and I don't think it would be as satisfying. There are a couple of other factors that could contribute to the empty feeling, like the end of summer, I really don't like the end of anything.
I need something...as Milo would say. I just got a message from my friend Julie... I am excited to call her back and hopefully fill the "hole in my soul" (does anybody else remember that song?)
7 comments:
Oh man! I do have those empty days. I hate them... I used to be one who feared change so much, but now I crave it! I love getting out and doing new things. Hey, you were in Cali? What the heck!? We are coming out next Friday...we need to get together. I am sure we will be in your area since my bro just moved into your neighborhood!
I think it's in the air today. I too am dreading the end of summer break. I'm going to miss my girls like crazy!
I just started reading the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants today. (I know I'm a little slow). Had to have something to read while Maddison was having teeth pulled and Costco didn't have Breaking Dawn, so I may have to come and swipe yours. Hang in there my friend!
Awe! :) thats sweet, I am afraid the content of our chat may have added more emptiness to your life. sorry! What about that trip we planned to do and meet half way, lets work that out and we'll both have something to look forward to! And I think you should give pride and prejudice another try! it's worth it!
--Julie :)
By the way I am getting the jane austin series on pbs thursdays at 9pm, maybe you are too.
And Josh I re-read what I said about backing off, and you should've told me where to go, how rude did that sound!!! sorry friend! It was an attempt at sarcasm, but I have learned I can't pull sarcasm off in the writen word!
Maybe the county Fair did something for that. Or could of just gave you a head ache like it did me. I got some fun pics. Now you have a facial to look forward to..
Yeah I am feeling the same way as you now that I am done with Breaing dawn. I really like having things to look forward to as well. It makes everything bearable!
I think I bring it on my self. I thought about reading the book slow and savoring every chapter, but I couldn't stop. Good thing school is starting and I have that to look forward to.
It's true, life just isn't as complete without another Twilight book to look forward too. Although I am sure Wes and my kids are glad.
Post a Comment