Thursday, August 28, 2008

Going...Going...GONE!!!!!


We just sold our Snowie to Pastor Steve from Texas. I was running outside to take a picture of it driving out down the road but I was too slow. We still have the old broken shaver that is going to be rebuilt so if you want to rent it for a party...let me know. I was a little sad...but relieved...hopefully next month I get to call our financial advisor Dave Ramsey and scream "I'm Debt Free" On the phone. I am so excited...stay tuned to his radio show on nights from 7-10 so you can hear me. My cousin is worried that I am going to hell for torturing a pastor...say a little prayer for me.

6 comments:

Kristy said...

Awwww....that's kinda sad. I'm glad you still have the broken shaver though.

And there ain't no way any hoodlums are going to mess with a pastor, or THEY will go to hell, so it's all good.

The Ericksons said...

I would love to scream that I am debt free...that may be while! Good for you!!!

Tony said...

Bye Snowie building, Josh lets go golfing now :(

Eugie said...

I'm glad you still have the shaver. good job with the whole debt free thing. I think we will be debt free in like 40 years...yeah for medical school tuition.

Kristy said...

Hey! You have something on my blog.

:0)

Annie Jane said...

Congratulations, Kristen. What an adventure!