Sunday, August 31, 2008

Thanks...I'll take it.


My cute neighbor Kristy gave me this award, I have to send it to 7 people and I am totally sending it back to her because I love her blog...it is better than getting the daily paper. She always has something crafty/whitty/funny all rolled together almost every day!

So here are the rules of receiving this award.

The rules of this award state: (1) The winner can put the logo on their blog. (2) Link the person you received your award from. (3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs. (4) Put links of those on yours. (5) Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you’ve nominated.

The other blogs I nominate are:
Kelly Nordfelt...an old college roomie. I love reading her blog because it is real and I can hear her voice when I am reading it. Plus she has a creative way of posting things, I especially love the NYC trip in 1 paragraph.
Eugena...I love her sarcasm and clever posts...mostly I love that we found each other on blogosphere because she is one of my favorite long lost friends/partners in crime from high school
Georgia girls...acutally this is a lame blog, it had potential but they rarely post. I still get a good laugh at the title...home is where your mom is.
Julie Vancott...my good friend that loves being loved. I love being able to keep up on her family that lives so far away now.
Annie...another old high school friend that I love to keep up on...even though her posts are few and far between.
There are more, but I have to get back to church...( I ditched sunday school :)

5 comments:

Van Cott Family said...

Thanks dude, I can't get over how freekin skinny you are! And how freekin fat I am right now! I think I'll go on an artichoke diet after I have this baby, is that your secret? :) and thanks for the nomination. But is "loves being loved" a good or a bad thing? :)
Later,
Julie

Aly said...

sniff sniff. I was really wishing I would have been apart of that. I still love you.

Tony said...

One day I will reach and obtain this award,I'm just a rookie, I have to pay people to come check out my blog, I bet this is the highlight of all awards you have received in your lifetime? :)

Sincerely,
Favorite brother in law

The Bonham Family said...

Kristen- YOu do have an amazing blog! I love how you said you love that one girl's because you could hear her voice, that is totally how I feel about yours! You have always been such a "real" person! Plus you look beautiful in the picture below!

Kelly Nordfelt said...

Thanks for the nomination! I had no idea you liked my blog. By the way, when are we going to get together? We live pretty close to each other!