Josh is golphing, the kids are at Erica's...and I am waiting to go to Mutual, eating Dinner at the computer and reading up on the latest twilight gossip on Stephenie Meyer.com and blogging...With the nagging/guilt, "You can't relax, you have a house to run" feeling nowhere to be found...I am so tempted to call in sick to the Cornbelly's mutual activity...but I think I would get busted. Could this moment be any better?
I have more posts...I lost a ton of pics yesterday, so I'll do my best, later.
PS. I went to the best Twilight party last Thursday...so much fun, I want to replicate it. Check Aly Berretts blog for pics.
3 comments:
You deserve moments like that!!
It was such a fun night. Maybe we should have one once a month! A Book club of sorts, but only discuss those 4! i WOULD love it
The boys were good.. Makay was my crazy one... I see what you mean he is out of controll. He doesnt sit still.. I loved having them. It seems i havent had your boys in a LONG time. I have to say though.. they can go golfing in the dark anytime.. as long as its free!!! whats "golphing" though??
Post a Comment