Monday, September 15, 2008

Focus


I don't get how you can have a hugely full bladder and come inside to go to the bathroom and instead, decide to lay on the couch and wonder where you dad is...Seriously that Milo has major focusing issues. No wonder he pees his pants all the time.
FYI I can't wait till the Twilight movie comes out...I just watched the trailor again to get phyched up for the big day.

10 comments:

Van Cott Family said...

Awesome picture, and beautiful background! Did you have Makay? in you kayak? The potty thing is frustrating again, Seth can do it alone, but prefers to wait, hold himself, dance around (all the while I am telling him to go) then when it's about to be too late, it's all of a sudden his idea to go and he needs help in order to avoid an accident! argh! Love these big little guys don't we!
--Julie

Kristy said...

Love that photo. Yeah..so hearing you on the potty thing. I just had to make a new pee chart today to see if I can re-activate the interest in going potty. We'll see.

BTW - We still going to the Copper Pit one of these days?

Kristy said...

Oh and by the way...Twilight...comes out on our Anniversary. I've already told Tracey if he doesn't make babysitting arrangements and take me to dinner and that movie, he's gettin' cut off.

Kristy said...

Oh and get this. My cousin in an absolute Twilight FREAK! She just spent 4 days in Forks, Washington. She went to the high school, the indian reservation, stayed in some cabins in the forest. Too funny.

Linds Forrest said...

That's awesome!

Love the photo, do you like photography?!

Jennifer said...

i'm thinking it's probably more an issue with boys then girls. I just laugh now when I hear jack high-tailing it to the bathroom and the feet start stomping as he tries to get his pants down in time. I'm so excited for the twilight movie too. It's funny to see the actors from the movie mixed with what my mind conjured up while reading the books. BTW-love that photo!

Anonymous said...

Kristen, Josh. Hi! It was crazy to see you on the freeway the other day. How did you spot us? With my beard and all.
Looks like you have a wonderful family!
Great to see. You lets keep in better contact.

Eugie said...

Haha I love it, sometimes you have to take time and ponder the important things in life...you just don't always have time to take care of more pressing matters like going to the bathroom.
Hey you should call me when you go to see twilight...because I would love to see it too.

Anonymous said...

Hey friend. Sorry I suck. Did you guys ever go to Hale Theater. I have to say that was the strangest conversation. I didn't realize how gone my voice was until I'd be talking and you'd start talking. I'm sure you were so annoyed, and I should have called you back when I got my voice back but I pretty much have come to the realization that I suck and probably will for at least the next 6 months. I did update the blog finally though so you'll have to give it a visit. Love that you are into Twilight. I saw the trailer and I can't see it because the characters don't match what I pictured them.

Becky said...

I saw you on Gina's blog. How weird! Your family is cute. Do you still live in Utah County?