Thursday, October 2, 2008

I have lowered my standards...big time.


Josh showing his stuff , check out the smooth water.Marcus my baby bro, Yes Ladies...he's still single, but 14
And he's still single too
Oh, yea...him too.

Last Saturday we took Dad's boat out to Utah Lake. I have never imagined myself getting in that water not freaking out. But water was so smooth and there were hardly any boats out, that It made the perfect setting for a day at the lake. We had so much fun! Makay loved it! He couldn't get over it...he just kept looking over the edge and grunting his little manly grunt. We all skied/wakeboarded, and Milo waited patiently for his courtesy tube ride as we drove back to the Marina. I haven't caught any serious illnesses yet...cross your fingers. Here's some photos of our day.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

That is hilarious that you've lowered your standards. Jeff and I totally say we are Utah Lake brats. I have never even been on it just take everyone's word for it, but I've also heard some of the best and worst ski days have been on Utah Lake. Maybe if we get a boat we will one day think about it, but Jeff even said we would keep it at Deer Creek because we'd never go out on Utah Lake. Looks like you had a great time. We might have to cross over to the dark side one day.

Annie Jane said...

Lowered your standards...hogwash! It IS the best skiing lake there is in Utah, that I know of. You can always find good water on a sunny day.

Kristy said...

Well I wouldn't know one way or the other, cause no one ever invites ME to go waterskiing. ;)

I think my last boat/lake excursion was Lake Powell, when I was a single 11 year old.

Well, tell Milo that Tess is single too. THey seem to have quite the connection. Plus, isn't it hot for a dude to score an older woman? Oh wait....never mind....Tracey always tells me that if he has to trade me in it will be for a 20 year old. ;)

Tony and Erica said...

I do wish we would of come with.. Sitting at home putting up lights didnt do it for me. One last time on the water would of been nice. Oh well. I want to know who stop skiing and was standing up in the water this time?? eew eew.

Bryn said...

We went to Utah Lake several times this year and so far Kurt only has a foot fungus and me a yeast infection (just kidding).