Saturday, October 18, 2008

Milo is the man!

Milo's friend learned how to ride a 2-wheeler last night, and was riding around the street this morning, he looked like a pro. So after 10 minutes of Milo begging us to take off his training wheels in tears, we thought we should let him try. Josh put him on the bike and he took off down the street. Wow! What's next...jumps?

I already told you that Makay is walking, here's some footage of the little stinker. Sorry it's sideways, but at the time, I didn't know that you can't turn video like a picture. You learn something new every day.

12 comments:

The Ericksons said...

Oh my goodness Milo! My niece just learned to ride a bike without training wheels and she is 5! That is crazy! Good work! Mckay is so cute walking. I love it when the first start walking and how wobbly the are.

Elena said...

So true - Milo is the man. Just be careful with him. 3 year olds don't necessarily have the common sense to match the skill - as I learned when Scotty did the same. What a cute little guy. I'll tell Ben - he'll be very impressed. Did I just sound very bossy and kill-joyish? Sorry if I did.

Jennifer said...

I don't know what it is about watching a little guy ride for the FIRST time with no training wheels but it just makes me so happy. Even better when it is your own kid. What a dude!

Annie Jane said...

CUTE!!! Thanks for posting those videos. I can't believe how big Milo is to ride a bike! And Makay...well things are really going to change now that he is walking. I swear these little tikes seem so much older once they nail that down.
I want to go buy a bike for Melia tonight. She wants a princess bike so bad.

Tracey said...

Dang...I can't believe he's on two wheels already. Oh Aaron has a long, long, long way to go.

WTG Milo!

Kristy

Heidi said...

That is crazy that he is riding a 2wheeler. He is just so little:) Good for him! BTW, yep you have the right Souter family. That is Ryan on my blog. What year did you graduate? I bet you know some of my in-laws.

blank said...

Way to go Milo! We are so sad that we are out of the ward now. We will miss everyone, in the houses.

Aly said...

I can't believe Milo! That is so dang cute! Joey was very impressed! Makay walking is darling. Your boys are freaking cute.

Eugie said...

Milo is the man. Way to go...and he took that turn like a crit racer. That is awesome. I love it!!! Have Josh start building the ramps.

The Ericksons said...

For Josh...not the point of showering. I always shower before blogging!

FAMILIA PEREIRA said...

Congratulations, Milo esta Lindo!!

FAMILIA PEREIRA said...

Makay é uma menino que vai dar trabalho para as mulheres rsrsr, parabens Kristen e Josh.