Friday, December 7, 2007

New Haircut


Makay got his first haircut on his 4 week birthday!!! For those of you who are against newborn haircuts, I am sorry, but I had to. It was getting stringy and always looked messy. And I think a nicely trimmed head of hair always makes a man, little or big, look handsome.

He is still doing great!! He has a little bit of reflux, and the Zantac seems to be helping. Poor little guy. We are still crazy about him. Milo is so crazy about him that he always wants to rub his head, grab his hands, sit by or on him...Hopefully he makes it to his first birthday in one piece. That is my goal as a mother right now.

7 comments:

The Ericksons said...

Hey! Oh cute the little haircut! Paige needs one. Its hard when they are a girl and are suposed to grow it out! We will be out there on Tuesday!!! We are so excited. Lets for sure get together. We are planning on it. Let us know what is good for you guys!

Aly said...

Holy cow that is great. Kendyl is about to have her 1 YEAR birthday, and is not even close to a hair cut. He is soo cute!! Thanks for your sweet comment. I don't know about that though.

Jennifer said...

Yeah, we just don't cut hair around here at all. We need to be better. The stringy thing bugs me too though. Glad you are all still crazy about the little guy. Looks like he might be sticking around ;)

Abram Berry said...

FUN FUN FUN!

Kelly Nordfelt said...

I agree with giving babies haircuts. I don't think stringy, sticking up, mow-hawk looking hair is cute at all. If my babies are born with crazy hair, I cut it with hair clippers.

Tony and Erica said...

OH Makay, Im surprised mom didnt do it sooner. The day he came out we were talking hair cuts, guess you gota get him use to those nice and early, maybe it wont be so hard when they are older!

Abram Berry said...

I love that!