Julie and Seth moved to Arizona back in May, and we've missed them so much! It was always so nice to have a good friend around that you could always count on. They were in town this week and came over to play. We had so much fun, just like the old times except the boys got along the whole time. We used to referee when they played, but they have grown up so much. We only had one time out and one bout of tears. They hugged eachother when they got together and kissed when it was time to go. Sweet little Isaac came too. He is one handsome guy, with big blue eyes to die for. It was the best day we've had all week!
4 comments:
I feel so bad. I just got your message about hanging out!! Sorry about that. Thanks for the invite and we would love to hang out soon.
It's great to have good friends like that. I love the fact that both are folding their arms in that picture. Such sweet, good boys. I sweat Seth looks more like Julie everyday and Milo looks more like Josh. I wonder who Mackay will look like???
maybe I should spell check before I click publish..."I sweat.." yeah, that too, but it was supposed to be "I swear." Guess that's what I get for swearing again :)
That haircut picture is great! At first glance I thought- oh no, Milo got to the baby while Kristen was showering or something! but I agree, you can't have a baby boy with stringy hair, or the rats nest thing on the back. Milo and Seth are so cute! Glad they played well, I guess absense does makes the heart grow fonder.
Post a Comment