Sunday, December 23, 2007





Merry Christmas, our christmas card this year never got sent out, I (josh) didn't finish it in time. but we wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas.

8 comments:

Kmom said...

So cute! We just barely got ours out too!
Kim

Bryn said...

Love the picture! You have such a cute fam! I didn't get mine out either this year. Oh well, theres always next year. Merry Christmas!

Aly said...

That picture is so cute. I love it!! Merry Christmas. WE love you guys

Elena said...

Too bad because the world needs a cute picture like that. What a good looking family. Lucky you - you know how to make adorable little boys.

Kelly Nordfelt said...

So cute! I love looking at pictures of my old roommates with their families...or maybe I don't. It makes me feel old. Either way, you and your family are beautiful!

Jennifer said...

Such a cute card and cute family photo. Merry Christmas!

Van Cott Family said...

You guys look good! If you finish at all, I would still love to have one!
Merry Christmas!
Love Julie VC

Annie Jane said...

Thank-you! It looks wonderful!!