
This is Josh's senior project. Well not really because this was just a practice run he did at the ball park in Lehi. We bought all these cups at costco and spent 4-5 hours stacking them and sticking them into this chain link fence. There are going to be 5 of these at Olympus high school sometime in February and 3 inside the school on Portable fences. It is part of a drug free campaign and it is his last major project before he graduates in April. Needless to say, we are all more than excited to have it over with. FYI I shoveled the sidewalks today for my workout and I really worked out yesterday but didn't get time to blog, so I saved my blog token for today. I go back to Weight Watchers tomorrow so I'll let you know how my first week went. So far I haven't had to cheat and I find the program really easy to follow, especially because I get 36 points. That is enough for ice cream at the end of the day. What kind of a diet is that? But they all say it works. Heidi...are you coming with me?
8 comments:
Yes, I am coming with you. But not tomorrow. Don't laugh- I have a legitimate reason. It is my Mom's birthday party tomorrow night. I am definitely coming next week!
Josh just want to tell you wow!! very impressed!! That is one of the coolest things Ive seen you create! I wont hold it to you I know something better will always be coming.
What an awesome lunch. Thanks so much for planning it. It was so much fun to relax and visit with people I can relate with. All our kids are the same age and I think we're all going through the same growing pains. Anyway--you're darling and I loved my box for all my cards. Thanks so much.
Josh good job on your senior project and that light at the end of the tunnel is so close it's got to feel good. Probably even more fun for your cute family because life can now go on now.
And Kristen, great job on weight watchers. I hope you love it and it works wonders for you like it has everyone else. You're one foxy mom without it though so take confidence in knowing you always look great!! (And I am not one of those people that tells you what you want to hear. I don't say it if I don't believe it.) Thanks again for lunch. We'll have to do it again soon!!
Josh, nice, very nice.
First off that is the coolest thing I have seen of the fence. And seriously way to go sticking with eating better and working out... you have inspired me to do the same!! :)
So I went to a weight watchers center the other day and they were closed. but I plan to go back. Maybe we can keep tabs on each other, you know- partner up? let me know-
later--
--Julie
That fence project is way cool! That would keep me off drugs! Makay is absolutely adorable, I loved his full sweater outfit, that's perfect blessing gear. It's always kind of nice to have that part of it out of the way, although, good for you for not stressing too much!
thanks for setting up that lunch, I really needed a mommy break. Thank goodness Kristin had a birthday to give us an excuse. Let's for sure do it again.
Thanks for such a fun lunch. I had so much fun with ya. I am so glad that I finally saw little Makay. Let's do it again soon.
That is an awesome project,Josh. Weight watchers forever!
Post a Comment