Monday, January 14, 2008
5 Years Together
The last five years in a flash.
January 14, 2003 Married in the Mt. Timp Temple
May 2004 Kristen Graduates from SUU
August 2003 Bought first home
May 2005 Milo is Born
January 2006 Trip to Hawaii
November 2007 Makay is Born
January 2008 Celebrate 5th Anniversary
All of the days in between have been filled with fun memories of short trips to Bear Lake, St. George, or Lake Powell. We love to have fun together...I especially love going to Lake Powell because that is where I first fell in love with Josh and it's like I fall in love with him every time we go down there. He loves the water and I love to see him so happy. Plus he looks hot when he's behind the boat. One of my favorite things to do with Josh is drive in the car, I just realized it is because we really don't talk much at home because we are into our own stuff, but when we get in the car, it is like I'm on a roadie with my best friend. (most of the time) Josh is a great dad and husband and I love it when he flexes in the mirror for me after he does his push-ups. It always makes me giggle. He also came home and downloaded/dedicated this song fo me when he heard it on the radio. I felt like I was in high school...it was so sweet. We were best friends growing up and it is so fun to fall in love with your best friend. I am so grateful to have such a good marriage to somebody who is willing to understand me...if I give him the chance. Tonight we're going out to Carvers for dinner to celebrate. We don't usually buy gifts for our anniversary because it is right after Christmas and in between birthdays, but mark my words...when our budget is more flexible I am going to be requesting Diamonds and exotic vacations for anniversary gifts and I am going to be giving tools and remote control gas powered cars. At this time in our life, I couldn't be more grateful for dinner and a babysitter, and some free time at the blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Y'all are a great couple. Here's to MANY more wonderful memories.
Happy Anniversary.. Its on our calendar too, Its my reminder to invite you to bring your kids over for your night out... Let me know when you want to bring em over. both of them
PS yep still on plan,Tracking and my everyday exersize, I will be at moms on friday, If you want me to take your boys while you go to WW cuz she will be in Hawaii! Ill give you my update there
Oh yes, Congrats on doing the slide show.. Didnt get a phone call,and it got done before josh got home from work
Happy Anniversary! I hope that you guys have such a wonderful day! You guys are darling. I loved your slide show!! Love you guys.
Happy Anniversary!! I love that you fell in love in Lake Powell. Us too. After only a few short weeks I invited Jeff to Lake Powell, we both told each other we were in love and the rest was history. Yea for your weight loss. That is awesome in a week. I have weigh in tomorrow and I don't think I'll be nearly as successful. I'm so glad the sleep training is paying off. I have been feeling guilty ever since I gave you a hard time, so I'm glad you didn't take it too hard. You know I was totally there and even still Kenlie sneaks in our bed every now and then, but I realized I need my sleep and I am a completely different person with so much more patience if I get my sleep. I really am so happy for you because that is so hard to see them so sad, but really they grow and now I just ask Kenlie if she wants a happy nice mom or a mean grumpy mom and she calls out, "a happy one" as she runs into bed. Hope you had a great time at Carvers and good job for serving at the homeless shelter. You are my inspiration this week. Look at all you've done in a week. You're the best!!
I love seeing your wedding photos. Aren't you a beautiful bride! Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary. Ted & I got married the same year, at the same temple and first met on a water ski trip to Lake Powell...freaky :) Did you know we had so much in common?
p.s. I just caught up on all your other post. Good for you and the bedtime routine and WAY TO GO on 2.5! That is awesome.
Hope you had a wonderful Anniversary! 5 years is a big one! I think it's so great that you were best friends before. Your pictures are beautiful! You guys haven't changed a bit!
kristen & josh-
hey, its jill(porter)harkness! i found you from a little blog hopping! look at your adorable family! how fun. you both look the same and your kids are so cute. its really fun to read about what youve been up to....(since we havent seen eachother since 99!) where does the time go?! well, i love the pics and happy anniversary! jillandpaul.blogspot.com is my address if you ever want to look. im glad youre happy. you make such a cute family.
Happy Anniversary! I loved your post. That is so neat that you guys have known each other for so long. Your family is so cute.
Happy anniversary! I loved seeing all your pictures. I swear it wasn't too long ago that we were getting pulled over in the taxi. :) Looks like all is going well. Your little boys are darling.
~Natalie Berrett
Post a Comment