Saturday, January 19, 2008
Ya or Yes
What great options!!! Never a no, Never a na, never a we'll see. That's apparantly what Milo would only like to hear from my mouth. He wanted to dump some toys in Makay's bath and I told him, na...(nicely)then I told him we'll see if you can when he's out( a little more firm)...then I told him no. His reply was "Mom, either ya, or yes." I wish that worked with getting raises, scholarships, favors, etc. "Look grandma...I really need a babysitter for the rest of the Saturday's of the year and you can only say Ya or Yes" That Milo is on to something.....We might all want to take notes. He's going to be a great salesman when he grows up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I'd go for that with prayers, too.
I found Zingers and Diet Coke. That is histerical.. I will definatly be going back to see that one again.. Oh Milo, Where do kids come up with these things. He just figured thats when he gets what he wants when Ya/Yes come out of peoples mouth.
josh and kristen, your kids are adorable.
Congrats,
Jason DeLoy Casperson
He definately is one smart kid! The good news is you can use it back on him! Milo, do you want to go to bed? Milo, will you get mom a diaper? Milo, can I have a bite of your cupcake? Only a ya or yes will do! So funny!
I also see that you found my aunts Weight Watches blog, I should have told you about it when I knew you started Weight Watchers, she's pretty hillarious. It's on my list under McCubbins family for future reference!
Yes you are that some lady I guess, Tony says his big sister is Brooke. We couldnt figure that out for the longest time. now we know. Well i had probably 7 or 8 egg rolls, that was dinner. 8*3pts each holy crap! Thats not including the sauce, its only 3 pts for 1/4 cup which I dont use. So thats about 8 pts breakfast, 10 pts lunch, an oh 27 dinner!!! well that puts a little perspective on things. Now I feel like its time to go back to moms and hit the gym!!!
that is hilarious! I'm with bryn...I'd try using it right back. Although I'm sure something clever will end up coming out of his mouth if you try it. What a cutie!
Kristen
So good to hear from you! Jacks will enjoy seeing your blog. I love your "Milo moments". That is what motherhood is all about right? He sounds so cute, I can't wait for that stage, yet again, I keep telling Hudson to stop growing! Thanks for leaving a message; I loved seeing your cute family!
Kristen, he is so much like you! Always a proactive, positive thinker.
Kris,
That is an adorable story. I think we all feel like we would rather always here yeah or yes.
Hey, it was fun seeing you at church yesterday... As I said before, your kids are pretty cute... I also never knew that you lived out here... That's fun! Here is our blog... jordanandereka.blogspot.com Sorry I couldn't introduce my wife to you...
Post a Comment