Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Years....

I usually don't have many resolutions because I am one of those people that doesn't like to ruin a good thing with trying to be better...but since I have had a very lazy year, I feel like there's a lot of catching up to do to get to where I was before 2010.
1) Be better at receiving things and showing how grateful I really am.
2) Get my kids to be better cleaners
3) Lose 25-35 lbs. (the 10 lb range has to do with the results and stamina. I don't know if I really need to lose 35 lbs, but if I do, I don't know if I'll be able to mentally keep my head in the game, so I give myself a choice at stopping at 25.)
4) Don't stress about exercising. I don't want to be so tired that I am mean to my kids, and the laundry and cleaning has to get done sometime (which is late at night). Once I get this baby on a predictable schedule, I'll try to fit it in regularly, but for now, it is optional.
5) Study things of spiritual nature daily.
6) Try to be loving to my family 90% of the time (I need a little wiggle room for mommy melt downs)
7) Make my yard beautiful come spring including a useful/productive garden.
That's all for now. If I come across any other ideas of things I wish I could do better, I'll add it to my list.

1 comment:

Eugie said...

Dang girl! You are going to rock 2011!!! Good Luck with everything I know you will be great!