Monday, January 24, 2011

Lost....


I know we're a day late and a dollar short. But we stumbled on this little gem of a TV series when we downloaded the free trial of netflix. We originally got it because we wanted to watch grown ups, but it wasn't on there. So our weekend night didn't get ruined we found something else. Since watching all of the seasons of lost is on my to do list, we gave it a whirl. We watched 13 episodes in the first three days and finished the season 1 in a week. We've had so much fun putting the boys to bed and snuggling up on the couch and watching 2-3 episodes every night. Then we lock the doors and stay close in bed since we're both a little afraid that Ethan is going to come and get us. :) (even though he is dead...I'm still scared) I must say it is a great way to pass by the most dreary time of the year.

4 comments:

Kelly Nordfelt said...

We were faithful watchers until the end. Season 2 and 3 kind of drag on, but get better after that. Good luck and keep us posted if you find anything scarier than Ethan...

Aly said...

I am so jealous that you are watching it! We watched it like that as well. Well the first 3 seasons all in one summer. I think the most we watched in one night was 4. So you guys have us beat! Enoy! It's the best show ever!

Amy Davis said...

We were "losties" too. It's addicting and entertaining. Have fun!

Brooke said...

Hey Kristen! You're baby Nora is adorable, congrats! Everytime I hear the song "Perfect Day" by Lady A I think if you! I remember you telling me about your perfect day in college, random I know!