Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Ignorance is Bliss....BUT knowledge is power
I eat healthy...I really do! Well that is what I keep telling myself, my scale must be broken. I have got to be losing weight...right? I can live forever in ignorance 30 lbs overweight, or I could start the long and grueling process of shedding those lovely extra lbs. Well I started journaling "tracking" and there is much room for improvement in my diet. The tricky part is not losing my milk so I can keep breastfeeding my baby till we are ready to part with that age old method of infant nutrition. So I lost 1.5 "official" lbs in my first 2 weeks of weight watchers, although I claim to have lost at least 3. (my first weigh in was in the morning, and my second was at night, so there has got to be some sort of credit for the time of day, alas...the ignorance that I love. Anyway, I was planning on being skinny by May, but at this rate it is going to be more like August/September, which I am trying to be ok with because I am 30 and it is my 3rd pregnancy, and I just have to be ok with it. So, here I am putting myself out there in a very tight work out outfit for my before ww picture. I mostly wanted to do it so I can be satisfied with my results when I finally get there. Yikes...who is that girl? I swear I see myself as a fit 140 lbs, but reality is that I am not, and I love a good challenge. So size 6's here I come:) Get excited to move from your current home in the attic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You go girl!
I think you're fabulous :) I came across the pics from when we went "bra running" at girls camp...we looked pretty good back then too. LOL.
Major props for you being so open! Good luck with your journey, I know you'll do great!!! Just remember at least you're not that 550 lb man on TLC. :)
I love that your smile says "am I really doing this, Yes I am"
I am hating food right now, oh well. Good luck and I feel you pain, or at least I will in about 10 months!
--Julie
Not to suddenly stalk you and leave a comment on every post... but my first memory of you (in Cedar) was you walking around in cropped leggings JUST LIKE THE ONES IN THIS PICTURE.
I thought it was comment worthy. Best of luck on your weight loss journey and wow are 6's going to look good on you!
Post a Comment