Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Let the count down begin....

I am going to Weight Watchers next tuesday night if anybody wants to come. Got to start working off that 25 lbs that I gained this year... I did the 30 day shred today, and boy am I feeling it. The endorphins worked wonders for my mood though. I am deep cleaning our bathroom that has been needing it pretty badly.

5 comments:

The Ericksons said...

I did weightwatchers a couple of months ago. I lost 8 in two weeks. I liked the weight loss but was totally consumed with it! I have at least kept off the weight and am working out lots more now! Enjoy!

Steve & Becky said...

I did weight watchers when i was starting my weight loss journey, it worked great for me. Good luck :)

Kristen said...

I've done WW too, I am actually a lifetime member....and unfortunately you have to be consumed with dieting for it to work...at least that's been my experience.

Amy Davis said...

Right there with you! I've been going in the morning but I may switch. It's no fun bringing the kids!

Eugie said...

Good Luck! Pregnancy really messes with the body. I kind of want to say it's not fair...but we get such awesome kids out of it...it seems like a small price to pay...but still it's tough.