

Milo is having his First Annual Valentine Cake Pop sell so he can start earning money for his Mission. This kid loves to earn money, and since he has the parents that he does, it gets a little over the top. But lets be real, nobody wants to buy McDonalds toys that were at the bottom of the toy box. So heres the skinny- he is taking orders, starting today through Feb 9th. You can choose delivery dates of Saturday the 12th or Monday the 14th. You can also choose flavors of Red Velvet (milos personal favorite), Chocolate, or Cheesecake or a mix of all three. The bouquet in a pot makes a great table decoration for a fun Valentines dinner, or you can buy them individually for a sweet treat. The pot which has 7 pops in it is $7.00. Individually wrapped pops are $1.00. They both come with a little tag for your Valentines message. Milo is exited to start taking orders, he's been counting down the days. Give him a call.
7 comments:
Too cute, will you ship to AZ?
--Julie
Can I place my order here? I'd like 1 pot with a mix of flavors. And if possible on the 14th :) So cute!
What a CUTE idea!! I love it.
Good luck Milo :)
Oh my goodness! I wish I lived by you guys because I would totally order them. They are super cute for sure!
So cute! I think I may need to get some for my family. Put me down for a pot of 7 (mixed flavors). And the 14th would be great too! (You know I love this sort of thing! We only have one more summer for the Cal's Lemonade before we move to a much emptier neighborhood. My kids are bummed about that).
Absolutely ADORABLE! I hope Caleb buys me some =) You're such good parents to help him start saving for his mission this young!
So cute Kristen.
If he ships to MN, I'll take a bouquet!
Post a Comment