Josh bought me my early Mothers Day present yesterday...a new little camera! I am so excited I have been "camera-less" for almost a year now. I borrow them a lot and have made use of my handy motorolla razor phone, but having my own purse digital is so nice.........Just in time for the big 1/2 marathon on Saturday. Hopefully I'll get some fabulous pics of Annie and I crossing the finish line with big smiles on our faces. She ran a 1/2 last weekend too in NV. What a tough girl. These are pics of us playing camera during breakfast.
5 comments:
Hey!! Are you running the SLC 1/2 on Sat?!! You're probably a lot faster than me, so hopefully I will see you at the end! My Mom will be around mile 8 and we can see if we are close to each other! :)
Congrats on your camera!! WAHOO!!!
You really haven't had one for a year? Oh wow, well I look foward to a daily post and a picture from you! :)
Good luck on Sat! That is amazing!!
How the heck did you last a year? I'm happy for you and your new camera hey, hey, hey, hey.
Hey! I had to get an MRI because they thought the problem was in my knee or my knee itself. Wanted to get rid of that problem first before deciding anything else. Sounds silly now knowing it was just the IT band. Oh well. Better safe than sorry. You'll kick butt Sat! Good luck! OH and my inlaw family are the volunteers of aid station #2. I don't know why you care, but ya. GOOD LUCK!!!
you wanna know something funny.. I just pulled my old on out and was deleating pictures.. so I could give it to you.. nice... Way to go Joshie.. Lucky you!
Post a Comment