23.27 to fill up my car with gas. I remember when I bought my blue car in college and there was a summer when the gas prices were under one dollar. After paying $60.00 this year for a tank of gas...this is a welcome change. We kept wondering where all our money was going and I kept reminding Josh that Gas is 3 times what is used to be. Halle-freaking-lujah! That's all I have to say about that.
3 comments:
1.59? You are so lucky! I guess we are lucky considering we do live in Cali. Our gas is like 1.80 now. I think it is fantastic! It has not been this cheap in years. Thats the good side of a crappy economy! At least it will be cheap for us to drive out there in a few weeks!
Is that not so awesome! I still can't quite believe that I am not paying $84 to fill up our white van these days. I'm truly digging the less than $40 fill up!
Thanks for paying for my tickets. I'll bring you cashola after I'm outta my jammies!
Seriously I really love going to the gas station now! It makes me so happy.
Post a Comment