1. Every time somebody walks past Makay you'd think he was at the circus. His whole face lights up and his arms start going crazy. I think he sits a waits for people to come past him so he can make them happy with his smile.
2. When every I go pick up Makay from his nap, I always have the lyrics, Sugar Pie, honey bunch, you know that I love you....I can't help myself. I love this little guy so much and I really just want to squeeze him all day long.
3. Makay loves to eat bread pieces. He is kind of like a duck and he swallows them whole.
4. Makay is my sanctuary on a stormy day.
5. Makay loves formula just as much as breast milk. At first I was jealous of the bottles, but now they are wonderful for me to get away.
6. Makay has had 3 haircuts. I hate those stragglers.
7. Makay loves Milo. Everytime Milo is around he just looks all around the room for him and once he finds him, his eyes are locked. Even when Milo sits/lays on Makay and "burps" him endlessly, Makay still has a smile on his face.
7 comments:
Ahhhhhh! Tell Makay to stop getting so big he is too adorable and I need to get my squeezes on him! I love that picture, is the sky the back ground? Too cute! When can we meet in Cedar City? Later!
--julie
That is the cutest baby!
Hey! The 1/2 marathon we are running is next Saturday, the Salt Lake 1/2. BUT I was at the running store yesterday and there is one on July 14 called the 'Canyon to Canyon'. The worker said it's a good run. Really pretty and on dirt(which is a lot better on your legs). LETS DO IT TOGETHER!! You can be ready by July. Let me know and we can start doing the Saturday runs together. I found some good trails. You'll love it!
Wow he has changed! He is one handsome boy! That is hilarious that Milo likes Soulja boy. You must watch Ellen! I put it on there because Paige loves it too. She must think the dance is great (I "make" her do it when it comes on). We come out the 29th evening. So sad we will miss you!
What's up Josh and Kristen, how are you all? I saw your blog from J-Brown's and thought I would say hi. It is so weird to see everyone with kids. Take care...Donny Fabrizio
Ok so I know I already left a comment, but I can't get over how cute that kid is every time I check your blog for an update I'm still not disappointed because that top picture is sooooooooo cute!
miss you guys!
--Julie
Both your boys are so sweet. I love that you have that song in your head. Tyler use to sing that to Sydney all the time when she was a baby. You are a great mother, they are so lucky to have a mother that loves them so much!
Post a Comment