Monday, April 7, 2008

Bob and Harry


Saturday morning we were flipping channels looking for something to watch and Milo said "Mom, I want to watch Bob and Harry." (referring to Tom and Jerry) FYI we don't know any Bob's or Harry's. Where does he get these things? FYI 2, Milo has been really nice lately. I quit running around the house yelling at him all day long and like magic, he quit running around the house yelling back at me all day long. A little kindness goes a long way. (and half a day in time out)

8 comments:

Van Cott Family said...

Milo cracks me up! I need to see a really recent picture of him and Makay! I feel like I am missing out on all of Makays growing (I guess because I am . . . sigh!). Seth asked out of the blue to go the Milos house the other day! Funny how these kids' memories work!
Later--Julie

Jennifer said...

I love that our children are our guinea pigs. That last kid is going to have it made!

Annie Jane said...

So true. You know Melia says all these adorable things too and then I sit down to blog them or write them...and I can't even remember! I gotta start writing down when they happen!

Tony and Erica said...

Milo, we love you! Anthony loves to watch Bob and Harry, or Tom and Jerry. All we long he has been telling people he meets about Milo, that he goes in the big boy potty, that he lives by a park, that he is his best friend and that Milo would love this, and he would really like this... We still owe you a day at boondocks for being our potty training guy! We will see you on saturday.

Bryn said...

That is way too cute! Speaking of Milo, he's tagged on my blog.

Anonymous said...

So glad he's giving you a break. How old is McKay. It's seemed like Kenlie snapped out of being a little stinker when Afton was about 6-7 months old. And all of the sudden they became best friends and let mommy just watch the fun. Hope that day is coming soon.

Heidi said...

I like Bob and Harry better. I am going to have to try the not yelling thing. It seems like my house is so loud!

Sara M said...

Kids just make me laugh- What would we do without them for intertainment? Life would be soooo boring. BTW I have a site now so I need your HTML address to your blog so I can add you to my friends list.