
VICTORY!!! Milo has been in "under-roos" for 3 days now. He has only had 3 accidents. He gets to go to Boondocks when he is "on the Potty Train" and it looks like we are going to Boondocks! It wasn't bad at all. I have been dreading this for a whole year now. He loves wearing underwear, and I was on the phone all morning and he came running out of the bathroom with his spidees on the wrong end. I didn't know boys were born to think like that, but Milo totally is. He never catches either of us with our underwear on our head covering our face. Ooey, Ooo, gross. Oh, well...it is fun for him. I am so excited, I am going to organize his closet to make room for his underwear and move out the diapers. It totally helps to have his two favorite older cousins potty trained. A couple of weeks ago, Anthony watched Milo get a poopy diaper changed and he said " OOh Mahlo...why did you do that?"
16 comments:
Hurray! What a happy day. Congrats to you and Milo! That was one of the best days of my life for sure. :)
Congradulations MILO!!!!! good job mom and dad too!!
I need to be honest, last night while kristen was out, I did put milos underwear on my head. and actually walked around the house. I was asking milo if he liked my new hat, he thought it was pretty funny. So not all boys are born like. But your right, now that i look at that picture it is kind of gross.
-josh
Ok that is seriously hilarious Josh! Go figure he would do something like that! Kristen...good job on the potty training. I do not look forward to that at all.
Josh..you're funny. What a milestone for Milo and Mommy. I already wish Max was old enough for the Potty train Choo Choo.
hey mama, it's gotta tell you something when you have 6 comments not even 2 hours after you post! you are one popular blogger!
way to go, dave gave me an ultimatum last night and said if i didn't he would (potty train seth) i laughed so hard, but that is how much i am dreading it. is he dry through the night, or in pull ups? did you use a technique or wing it? HELP!
--Julie
Way to go, Milo! Kristen, we must be feeling in sync, today is Melia's 2nd say of potty training and i am so glad it has finally come! I just haven't been ready yet. I think she'll have it down by the end of the week. She forgets a lot!
Hurray!! I now have two friends that said potty training boys was a cinch in the last week. That honestly is the only reason I really don't want boys. I'll be the mean mom that makes them sit until they are 8 because I don't want something to catch their attention and have pee all over my walls. Not only his, but all his little boy friends peeing all over my walls too. Glad you got through it and really josh that confessional was classic. Oh happy day for the whole family. Glad your back.
Congratulations!! That is so exciting!
It truly is a day to celebrate. Think of all the money you will be saving on diapers. Yeah for Milo!
Congrats! It's always easier than you think it is! Think of all the things you can buy with that diaper money!!
WHAHOO!!!!! Yay for Mahlo! Boondocks here we come.. just for little confession my self.. We put underwear on our head to infront of Milo.
Ok so have you guys talked to Paul...they are having a baby. Yah we found out from Debbie! They are coming out here on Wednesday and we are going out to lunch. Should be fun! I hope you are doing well! We miss you guys!
Isn't that the best feeling ever to think that your kid is potty trained! definately worth celebrating! Keep those under-roos away from Josh.
Ok so I want to revise my previous comment, I ment hey ma'am, but didn't know how to spell it! :) Any way how are you?
Well bye!
--Julie
That is the best thing to get over with. Yeah for Milo!! And you of course!!
Post a Comment