Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Wal Mart




I get a headache every time I go in that store. It is not worth it to save .08 cents on my purchase. There are people everywhere and the parking should be labeled with characters and offer a shuttle service because you have to park so far away from the actual building. I have been to two walmarts looking to complete a purchase of easels for Young Womens and I still don't have enough. I have also been looking for a Remington Flat Iron that the web says they should be in stores, but they aren't. So I had to buy that online....that is a whole other story. Luckily they are for Birthdays so I have a few months to track down the $.77 brass easles that are ugly and need to be spray painted anyway. I usually complain about WalMart...There is rarely a time I go there that it is not an ordeal. So this isn't just a bad experience. Well enough complaints, I hope you enjoyed the pics of cute little boys.

14 comments:

Lindsey said...

I am with you on WalMart. It is evil! Target is my choice. Browsing their clearance is one of my favorite past times.

Darling pics of your boys. And don't you look stunning. :)

Elena said...

# 1 - That's a smoki' picture of you. What a beauty you are. #2 - Don't get me started on WalMart.I avoid that place at all costs. If you want me to go off, give me 5 minutes on why Target is superior to WalMart.

Kelsey and Andy said...

I love that picture of you and Milo! Your boys are so cute-I hope drew grows up (eventually) and looks like milo because he always makes me want to smile! Drew just reminds me of milo a year ago! And yes- I too hate the necessity that is Walmart- i only go if I really need to and I absolutely hate grocery shopping there- it is worth it to go to Smiths.

Barney Family Blog said...

Kristen!! I got your blog off Annie's. Can I just say you are gorgeous!! And your boys are way too cute!! Seriously. What a beautiful family!! It was fun seeing your blog and catch up a little. This is why I love the blog world!!!
Love
Kristen Barney

Bethie said...

your boys are very very cute!!!! You look gorgeous too-- I can't believe that you just recently had a baby- you look awesome:)

Tamara Jacobs said...

You are so pretty. You're boys are so cute too! I am with you on Wal Mart. I avoid going there when possible:)

Van Cott Family said...

Well I was going to say cute boys and hot mama, but since you should be getting the general idea now. . . :) I will say I WANT MY TUPERWARE BACK! and I require you deliver it in person, since you are the one that took it in the first place. Maybe around Aug or so would be a good time for the return, since then we will have settled in our house (which will have a pool by the way).
Love ya tons and I think I'll say it any way! Way cute boys and you are one hot mama! (I'm sure Josh agrees --say hi to him from us)
--Julie

Ashley said...

So cute! I can't believe how Makay is growing up. And you look awesome!

Kmom said...

Kris:
I just can't get over how cute that pic of you and Milo is. Seriously. Beautiful! I hate Walmart too. When I do buckle and go there for toiletries, I stock up for months.
Thanks for the call today!
KIM

~Natalie~ said...

Yeah I agree with you...I don't like going to WalMart either. YOur boys are SO DANG cute! You look good!

Jennifer said...

Kristin you are looking babe-A-licious! Love the cute pix of the boys and I'm with ya all the way on Wal-mart. We have some friends that like to say "the people at Wal-Mart just aren't 'OUR' people...Now Target and Costco...yes we feel like we are with 'OUR' people when we shop there." Might come across snobish but I totally get it. We just like to make fun of them for saying it ;)

Annie Jane said...

Hahaha, Wal-mart has become a life blood here! The past ten years of my life have been spent in two small "cities"...Cedar City, UT and Fernley, NV. I LOVE Wal-mart! It is a gateway to civilization, a datenight (pathetic but it is still a datenight), and Fernley is officially getting a Wal-mart in just one month! I love Wal-mart!!!

Jill and Paul said...

hey kristen, it's jill porter. you look GORGEOUS! and your boys are so handsom-ly cute! happy birthday to josh. wow! what a suprise, a whole bike! that's so fun. i hate walmart with a passion, too. unfortunately, it's the only close "discount" store on oahu so it's a nessesary evil.

Aly said...

Darling pictures!! I hope that Josh had a good birthday! have a great Valentines night.