Sunday, February 3, 2008

My Heart is full

With the passing of President Hinckley, and some other things going on in my life, my heart is overflowing. I am grateful for so many blessings, and a wonderful family. And how awesome to live in the days of President Hinckley. I have been picturing what it is like on the other side, and I can only see all the Angels along with Moses, Abraham, Joseph Smith, and other great prophets lining up to welcome him on bended knee. I am so grateful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and be numbered with those that were saved for these last days. We have a great work to do. I don't have much else to blog about because I have been consumed with these things lately so I thought I'd share what is on my mind.

4 comments:

Elena said...

Well put.

Linds Forrest said...

Thank you so much for sharing that! Testimonies and saying what you heart feels helps so many others! Thank you Kristen!

Linds Forrest said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bryn said...

Thanks for your thoughts, I to am so grateful to have known President Hinckley as our prophet, for some reason I feel like I will always consider him my prophet. I know we'll love Pres. Monson as well.