Wednesday, October 24, 2007

::: Bomco Mendenhall :::


The time is pretty short until Jr. gets here and we are short on names, the last name recommendation was Bomco Mendenhall, we think that we might have a keeper, but we are always up for some more suggestions ( Please)

Can anyone guess the baby's: date of birth, time of birth and weight, this blog thing will make it a lot easier to keep track.

don't forget the names, because Kristen has been shooting all my names down, even Kleete.

13 comments:

Kristen said...

Saturday, 10/27/2007 5:00pm
weight 7.3 pounder -josh

Aly said...

I would like to know what Milo's weight was to help me guess better.
But I am going to go with 8lbs. 3oz. HE is going to come on Oct. 31st. A Happy Halloween baby and then you can name him Jack Skellington Mendenhall.
Yeah buddy!

Heidi Berry said...

Thursday, Nov. 1st 11:18am
Weight: 8 lbs.
Height: 20 inches
Name: Davis Kent Mendenhall
or Ethan Joshua Mendenhall

Or Logan. Or Griffen. Or Luke.(I know I already have a nephew named Luke, but it is a fabulous name. Luke Mendenhall- it sounds like a winner!)
It will be hard to top Bomco. Phil has a knack for coming up with names.
Is there a prize for the person that guesses the closest on the baby stats?

Elena said...

Kleete sounds like another name for loogie- so I don't know if I'd go with anything related to phlegm. Unless you name him Kleete and then it's awesome.:)
Date - Thursday, November 8 -late afternoon
Weight - 7 lb 9 oz
Name - Ben, Garrett, Scott and Jake are great names. I like Ethan and Jack, too.
Hope he's better looking than that thing you have pictured. I'm going to have nightmares tonight after seeing him.

Annie Jane said...

i think that this post, along with the comments thus far, is/are the funniest ever! I am laughing my head off at the HIDEOUS picture, that phil was seriously suggesting bomco, and josh is seriously suggesting kleete. full points for creativity! do you hate me for being honest? you asked! but it's not like i can help. if we would have had a boy danny was suggesting names like awesome, president and rock...and it was not a total joke!
have you looked at your ancestors first and last names? i have three boy names on my list from doing that.
November 3, 12:16 am 8 lbs 3 oz.
good luck you guys!!

Heidi Berry said...

I'm loving the new look of your blog.

Brooke said...

Hey Mendenhalls, it's always fun to see what other people are up to! As for names, today I like Kaden, Matthew, and Luke (someone already said that, but I love it too). Hmmmm I guess 8 lbs 4 oz on 11/4/07.

Kim said...

Your new layout looks great it almost makes me want to blog.

Anonymous said...

Um my favorite all time name is Fischer. I dibsed it for my boys but since we struggle in the boys department my brother took it for one of his boy's names. After all you may find a lot of Fischer products at Milo Sport. They go hand in hand right.

My guess is November 2 11:55 pm coming in at a whopping 7 lbs. 13 oz. Happy Delivery!!

Annie Jane said...

hey i read my comment earlier...i am worried it came off wrong. I really care about you guys. I didn't mean to sound like such a bratt. My 10th grade english teacher, Mr. Gentry, always advised our class not to write the same way we speak. As I get further and further from my formal education years I write more and more like an idiot! Anyway, I hope I didn't offend you.

Van Cott Family said...

Hi! I seriously hope your kid does not look like that! I like that Josh will post. By the way I guess He will weigh 7.9 lbs, 20 1/2 in and come 11/1, 2am

Tony and Erica said...

Josh, you have scared the crap out of Anthony. he wont look at your blog anymore, we have to put our hands on the screen to cover Bomco...
my guess is 11/4/2007 early early morning. 7lbs 8oz
Im going with you name it whats on TV or your waiter the night of the baby... so that means, no Mack, Esenheim, or Ernest...

Tony and Erica said...

Tony's baby guess is
November 10, 2007 12:07 noon
6lbs 2oz 18"