Sunday, November 28, 2010

Gooooooooooo UTAH....

Uncle Phil bought her this outfit when he came to visit at the hospital. I couldn't wait to get her in it. It was nice to have Phil down here. He was on his way on some horseback gun slinging city slicker adventure in Colorado, and it happened to be that he was enroute in SLC the day she was born. So he spent the evening at the hospital, getting dinner, taking pictures and helping with the kids. I always love having Phil to myself...it makes me feel like a little girl again with my big bro taking care of me.
*Elena...maybe the cougs would have taken it if they had this good luck charm. Sorry.

3 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

Sad day for the Cougs, but she looks darling!!

Elena said...

I'll have to get her some Cougar blue and sneak it on her next year for some good luck. Even in red she is adorable.

Abram Berry said...

She is ADORABLE!!!