My aunt Julie sent me the funnest package. A beautiful quilt with matching pillow and the worlds coolest handmade diaper bag. I am going to get all moved in as soon as I finish this post and give her a phone call. It has tons of pockets, leather, and perfectly shaped handles. I love the crazy colors and paisley pattern (Josh wants to name our baby Paisley, but this bag is the closest to paisley that we are getting)
The quilt on the wall is my own mother's handiwork, it seems like it took all summer. I didn't even let her give it to me as a gift...i just snatched it because I was so excited to get it hung. Mom and Julie are sisters, and my cousin Carson always likes to brag about his aunts that can sew just about anything. It's a good thing I have them, because all of my projects turn out to be more of a mess than anything. Love you guys!
Makay has been doing his own preperations...he filled all the bottles up with water, and is saving them in the fridge. He wanted to put milk in them, but I convinced him that water is probably best for now. What a cute little stinker.
2 comments:
If Aunt Julie makes such cute baby paisley things then maybe Julie is a good name for the baby! :) I would be ok with it too. :)
--Julie
So cute! I love that quilt too! And the bag! You are all ready!
Post a Comment