Monday, November 1, 2010

Barbie Halloween





Halloween was super crazy this year. I spent the week building barbie boxes for us to dress up in. Josh framed the basement all day saturday while I shopped for Makay's birthday. We carved pumpkins on the way out the door trick or treating and now I am slowly going to be tossing all of the candy since Makay has been on a pure sugar diet for the past 5 days. If you cant tell makay's costume is Batman (Really just his normal clothes with a superman cape...he's funny about costumes) and Milo is a werewolf.

5 comments:

Elena said...

Did Barbie and Ken get married? Looking for a scandal.:) Great idea.

Linds Forrest said...

Your barbie costume is AWESOME! I'm super impressed!

Van Cott Family said...

I love you! Great costume/ non costume! It's awesome! And as always, cute kids!

--Julie

Lindsey said...

Awesome costumes!!! You are so dang creative.

Bethie said...

i love your costumes!!! very clever