Isn't there an old Travis Tritt song about me called Best Intentions? I really want to do homework with the kids, mow the lawn, pull the weeds, trim the ginormous vine on my porch, help the neighbors move, clean the house, fold the laundry, pick raspberries with the kids, get out the pool, update our business accounting, file the quarterly sales taxes, take a shower, comb my hair (and maybe even put some mousse in), sign Milo up for Soccer, register the car, return phone calls, replace the water heater in a rental, have quality time with Josh, babysit my nephews, and update my blog....but........only about 10% of this stuff will get done today. There was a time when I could whip through it all...but not today. It is only 10AM and I already need a nap, and I am hoping with everything in me that the killer heartburn from yesterday doesn't make another appearance.
*Cross your fingers that our pet potato bug doesn't escape from his box.
1 comment:
Gettin things done is over rated. Especially when you are pregnant.
Post a Comment