Our little birdies hatched, they are cute. If you rustle the leaves around them they stretch their necks up for food. I can't tell how many of them there are, but there is at least 1 egg that is not hatched. I can't get a good picture for some reason, they just come out looking like a big ball of fuzz.
PS....I convinced my Dr to move up my Due Date to Nov 10 instead of the 13. That is what the measurements on my ultrasound were showing. It helps a ton with avoiding landing on the the other 2 november birthdays in our family. If I can get induced a week early that puts her on the 3rd and I am technically 22 weeks today instead of 21....but I'm not counting...at least not on most days.
1 comment:
A lot of us try to be funny on our blogs, but you actually are. Very fun.
Pretty bird and vine shots.
Post a Comment