Wednesday, August 4, 2010
The Breakup
Josh started a new job this week, which resulted in a Break-up from his former Stampin-up work wives. They were great to him. One of them grilled him a mean quesadilla from time to time, most of them made sure that he was trying the latest in trendy restaurants, and had knowledge of the latest fashion trends. He kept up to speed with the latest in texting/IM terminology, and can help me put together an outfit like a pro. I am going to miss the work wives. Hopefully their influence lasts. I am now left buying paper crafting products at full price again...but I have a pretty good stockpile that should get me by for a long time. The only problem is that it might go out of style before I get a chance to use it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good luck at your new job Josh :)
Josh, sucesso no seu trbalho, me lembro de quando estavamos na missão, vc sempre falava sobre isso , de como queria ter seu proprio negócio e ter uma familía grande. Conseguiu, mas lembre-se sempre, que se você conseguiu tudo isso graças a sua companheira eterna a Kristen , que sempre esteve de seu lado, ela e DEUS que devem estar sempre em primeiro lugar nas suas decisões e depois seus filhos.
Sempre que houver dúvidas sobre que caminho a seguir ouças os conselhos deles primeiro.
Um abraço!!
Post a Comment