Sorry about the movie madness...we don't have a video camera and I am having fun with my little casio exilim video feature. Plus I really regret not taking more video of my kids...how else am I supposed to remember the good times?
We will never forget lurch and Jr and the horrible dances that came from it. I want a rewind of Milos bellyflop. Thanks for the video. I enjoyed it.. since we took NO pictures at all.
I see video production in your future! What a cute video and I can't believe how big Milo and Makay are getting! Makay turns two soon! By the way, excellent choice of music - you can't go wrong with a little HCJ! Hope you guys are doing great!
5 comments:
We will never forget lurch and Jr and the horrible dances that came from it. I want a rewind of Milos bellyflop. Thanks for the video. I enjoyed it.. since we took NO pictures at all.
Looks like quite the adventure!! You and Erica's boys are so adorable!
Cute video! I like the music you got to go with it, it was perfect! Is your little guy blonde? I can't believe it! so cute!
--Julie
I see video production in your future! What a cute video and I can't believe how big Milo and Makay are getting! Makay turns two soon!
By the way, excellent choice of music - you can't go wrong with a little HCJ! Hope you guys are doing great!
love it!
Post a Comment