Thursday, October 22, 2009
Dark and Early....
One of my cardinal rules is to never wake up earlier than necessary, the sixes are pushing it and the fives are totally off limits, (unless catching a plane for a vacation) Well, I have been having this strong desire to be "that person" that wakes up early, gets a great work out at the gym and sleeps like a baby after a hard long day. Well I decided that I am finally going to be that person, and it requires me getting up in the "fives" to be to the gym by 6:00 AM. What is this world coming to ???I know....I don't know what happened either, but I have been craving a good solid guilt free workout session and this is the only time to fit it in. And the video at home thing totally doesn't work for me. So i meet my faithful sister each morning for a butt busting(and hopefully gut busting) sweat session. I am loving it...even though I am a zombie by lunch time. Gotta lose that belly....whatever it takes.....even breaking my cardinal rule of sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Good for you! I've been that person in spurts. Right now is not that spurt. Keep it up.
Kristen,
I so need to ne break my rules of sleep too. You are motivation. Good work!
Way to go!! That is so awesome!! If you ever want to sleep in and work out at home I HIGHLY recommend Jillian MIchaels 30 day shred. It was one butt/gut/arm busting workout that is only 20 min. But congrats to you waking up early! WAY AWESOME!!
Wow! I have to agree with never waking up in the 5's or the 6's. That's great for you, although I think you look awesome!
I believe those were my words to you. "Dark and Early"! See you in the AM - Monday Morning Spinning class
Way to go! We were doing the 5:00 a.m workout, and it does kick your butt getting up, but nothing beats the feeling you get after, your whole day goes so much better! I wish I had enough energy and felt good in the mornings to go to the gym now =( I hope I am still motivated after the baby comes! Hang in there, and p.s. I think you look great already, I don't know what "stomach" you are talking about!
I have been thinking a ton lately about getting up "in the 5's" for a good workout!! Way to go! Home videos no longer work for me either, not until night time anyway but then I am exhausted and hot! You and Erica are inspiring!
P.s. yah Kristen, you do look great (if you look like you did last time I saw you!!)
I proud of you - you're more dedicated than I am! It always helps to have someone there with you as well. Good luck! (hopefully Thanksgiving won't throw you off) :)
Post a Comment