
I spend a considerable amount of time and effort when I am out in public checking my reflection and adjusting my clothes to make sure that my muffin top isn't hanging over my pants. So just as I get out of the car today and get all adjusted, I put the kids in a cart and look up and there are not 1 but 2 girls walking in front of me with theirs "not tucked in". It made me think. Is it unnecessary for me to always be worrying about this? Am I the only that thinks it is gross? Not only does it look gross to me, it feels gross. I must be vain, because I just don't think I could comfortably walk around knowing everything isn't tucked in. I wish I had the waste of Kristin, or Brynn, or Tiffany...but I don't. Until I expose my vanity even further with a tummy tuck surgery, I'll continue doing my best to make sure I am all tucked in.
7 comments:
umm yeah... it's gross. I'm with ya on that one.
Yeah it is gross. I try my best to tuck mine in as well, and sometimes fail. Its sad
Well maybe our "90 day plan" will help with keeping it tucked in.. it is defintaly gross not tucked in, but it doesnt always stay
YES, it's so gross to see others hanging out. Thats why I make sure I have mine tucked.
K so dumb question then, who's in the picture, cuz I see no muffin top there! I tuck mine in all day, but I think I am more self conscience about being seen tucking i in then not having it tucked in.
--Julie
So, I was just self conscious about my poorly painted toenails. Now I have to worry about my muffin top with you? Take me as I am.:)
:)
Post a Comment