I really wanted my last New Moon post to get some good mileage. And I have had more exciting things going on than posting on my blog. Ignoring it kind of defeats the purpose of the blog, but I needed a break.
Anyway....I am off to Bryce Canyon today for my next 1/2 marathon. Marcus is supposed to be coming with me, but having trained for the likes of a 5k rather than a 1/2 marathon, we'll see how it goes with him. I have trained, but definately not as dilligent as my first 1/2. I am hoping to ride on the tails of my previous training, by mainting more than getting trianed. Too bad I don't have Annie to draft behind. I'll have to find a big cowboy to follow, and Marcus can draft off of me. (not that annie is a big cowboy, just that she kicked my butt in the sl 1/2) Anyway, I'll let you know. I am more focused on enjoying the destination run with the beautiful scenery than my time, but since Marcus wants to run in under 2 hours, I need to get my butt in gear. Lots of love...till next time.
3 comments:
GOOD LUCK!!! I hope all goes well. I am sure you will just rock it. You looked awesome when we ran into you awhile ago!
just pretend we are there chearing you on! we'll be running in draper at the same time! sorry josh will have to take pics AND watch the kids this time. Have fun!
Good Luck! you'll do great and I expect to see pictures in less then 39 days later! :)
Sorry it never worked out to get together. I understand I come into other peoples lives and we fly by the seat of our pants on vacation so every thing is pretty much last minute. I may drive there by myself in the fall, since dave is out of vacation time. I will run a 1/2 marathon with you next year though!!! mybe even the Wasatch back what do you think?
--Julie
Post a Comment