Sunday, March 15, 2009

Running

I have been training for a 1/2 marathon, and I don't want to publish this post because it makes me uncomfortable to talk about it. I don't know why, but I just don't like it. Maybe because I want to keep it for myself to enjoy and I don't want anybody crushing my spirits or I don't want to be the person that talks something up and never does it. But anyway for my future sake...I am up to 10 miles. I ran 8 last week and I felt great. I had a friend and that made a huge difference. I ran 10 on Saturday and it was a killer. I wasn't ready, I had no water, and my head was not in the game. I am hoping for 12 this weekend, and I am going to have to phyche myself up all wee for it. ( just finished the race...it's ok to post this now...since I am officially a runner)

No comments: