While I'm at it, I was wondering if anybody else needs: a drink of ice water, help on the computer, a bottle, some cereal, to be held, a diaper changed, bum wiped, a bath, a fruit roll-up, some hot chocolate, a pb sandwich with their hot chocolate, their teeth brushed, a mess cleaned up, some fruit cocktail,
marshmallows out of the
marshmallow matey bag, a bandaid, their nose wiped, hair combed, a race track set up, cars found, trucks tied together with string, a
Binky, to be put in time out, or anything else you could think of that a person could be asked to do in a matter of 2.5 hours.
5 comments:
I'd like my laundry folded if you aren't busy. You're hilarious.
I'd love a sandwich if you are offering. I'm trying to decide what to eat for dinner and that sounds great. Luckily I can wipe my own bum but thanks for the offer :)
I need my baseboards washed and Marcus has a dukey for you.
My flours need to be cleaned.Thanks!
Your so funny, your life sounds like mine. Except through in doing 4 heads of hair. Poor Ransom he is never going to have much hair.
Amen to that!!! I feel the same way sometimes
Post a Comment