Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy Anniversary to us


We got married January 14, 2003 not even a year after Josh got off of his mission. We never dated before, but I had a secret crush on him all growing up...and I always tease him that he had a secret crush on Becky and he neither confirms nor deny's that to this day. Anyway, after his mission we had been hanging out as friends with a strange chemistry in the air and we decided to give the "more than friends" thing a try. And six years with no major marital strife later, here we are celebrating another fabulous year! To us...."Here, Here" I bought some fancy cupcakes to celebrate and Milo wanted one for him and Makay to share, so they'll celebrate with Marcus tonight and we're going out on the town. I can't wait to exchange gifts...I have been planning Josh's forever, and he went shopping last night and told me that I didn't get a present but present's'.

8 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

Congrats!! I am glad you are so happy!! :)

Elena said...

Congrats! And, may I say, you look great. That is a fab picture of you.

Kristy said...

Awwww! Happy anniversary! What a darling photo of you two. Before you know it you will be hitting the ol' 16 years like we just had. To think...we were off to Venice for our 10 year anniversary as you were just getting married. Too bad our anniversary trip was with 3 kids and inlaws in tow. HA HA! Nice and romantic eh?

HAVE FUN!

Aly said...

Happy Anniversary! Love you guys and I love that picture of you guys! You guys are the best

Annie Jane said...

Cool! Love that picture of you two! Where are you going and how long?

Heidi Berry said...

OK, I am dying to know what you two got for each other. Happy Happy Anniversary!

Heidi Berry said...

OK, I am dying to know what you two got for each other. Happy Happy Anniversary!

Eugie said...

Congrats...you know I did notice some weird chemistry between you two when we went on some youth conference thing in the Uinta's back when we were like 17. Bytheway you are look good!!! Dang girl! Miss ya.