Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Momma...


This is b-day week in my family, My mom's is Tuesday, and mine is Thursday. We had a party for my mom's bday tonight, that consisted of Chicken, Funeral Potatoes (No pun intended),Green Salad, Breadsticks, Cake and Ice Cream...Then for the party part, we had a rousing game of hide and seek, actually 2 games of hide and seek. Then all the primary age kids sang their program songs and the big boys wresteled. Marcus is going to beat them all someday.

5 comments:

Kristy said...

Wow. That's like our family in Sept. Well not OUR family, but the extended family.

Happy birthday on Thurs!

Linds Forrest said...

Sounds like an awesome party!! Jealous you got to play hide and seek! :) And that funeral potatoe pun was funny.

Tony and Erica said...

I looked at your Friend jens blog for Picture.. I love em.. I what do you think and putting the littl ones in orange??

Eugie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Shandi Brown said...

Happy (late) B-day mine is the 9th, so we are close!
We are going private so if I could get your email address, I would love to add you!