The draper Utah Human Race is on thanksgiving and 50% of proceeds go to Utah food bank, and 50% go to LDS Humanitarian Services. It starts at 8:00 AM. It's a great way to start off your eating holiday, not to mention a great way to give back.
Register at http://www.utahhumanrace.org/
6 comments:
Intersting! I was going to do the Cottonwood Heights one, but if they are donating money then maybe we will do that one!! You in for sure?!
And I am a little slow... is it only $13 to race? Or is that just for the shirt? Or is it $13 to race and an additional $13 for the shirt?! Talk to me... I really like how they donate for a good cause!
or email me... lindseyforrest at hotmail dot com
I will do it with you.. how much and when is money due.. we havent done race for the cure and It would be nice to have something to force myself to get going more than the WII fit
I might do this too.
I just canceled on a friend to do one in Salt Lake on T-giving morning since logistically I couldn't swing it, but maybe I could do this one since it starts earlier.
Let me talk to my man.
I don't mind giving back, but I do mind running! You're awesome for doing it!
I have never done anything like that. And Chet would actually bee home to watch the kids. I would love to do it. Once I start running for a while, I love it. But I havn't run in so long, I would probably be walking most of the time. I totally want to though. I will talk with Chet and then let you know.
Post a Comment