Monday, September 8, 2008
Just you wait...
I am insanely jealous of all of you creative/artistic mothers out there that get to express themselves with photography. I love photography and I always have ever since I can remember...one of my darkest times of life are a result of my photographer dreams being shattered (losing the SBO officer race as the historian...If you are out there...Shawn O'brian, I still hold a grudge, it would have saved me a whole lot of trouble and tears if you have never run in the first place) Josh is a better artist than I ever will be, but I can still take pictures, dang it! One of these days, you will have the pleasure of enjoying Kristen Mendenhall Photography on my blog and will be hanging it in your homes...For now, I'll just hire Jen Turk so I don't miss out on my own kids fabulous pictures while there little. I just need to get my hands on a some $$$ for a camera and some time and classes to train me. Until then The Nikon "cool pix" isn't working to satisfy my artist urges, but it'll have to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
you're funny. thanks for the plug though ;) Kristen Mendenhall Photography here you come!! You and Josh would be a great Photography team even! I know a few husband and wife businesses out there. Powerhouse!
Funny, I have the same dream but it's just a "someday. . . " for now
ya know? Anyway I agree with Jennifer, from what I have seen of Josh's work and from what I know about your abilities, you'd have lots of success. (meaning $$$) :) Anyway I am comming to Ut end of Sept first of Oct and hope to see you guys.
--Julie
Hey Kristen, so I thought it would be fun to try and find some of my old friends blog pages, and I was so excited to find yours and Lindsey's. It's so fun to see pictures of your kids and what you've been up to. I'd love to keep in touch. My blog is www.therockinrobersons.blogspot.com
I'd love to hear from ya.
Becky
OMG. Kristen, I just found your blog from Becky's. How are you guys? It sure is fun to see what everyone is doing these days. Feel free to check out my blog at http://eteamphonehome.blogspot.com/.
-Esther
PS - I tagged you on my blog.
Post a Comment