


Almost every Friday night we can plan on getting some sort of vandalism in our yard. It started out with silly string, then toilet paper, they even took some time to color pretty pictures and tape them all over our house and cars. Last Friday our whole yard was caution taped and we have known who it is all along. They keep wanting us to get them back and we keep promising but not delivering, mostly because we were waiting until the right time. Sunday afternoon they came over and Josh gave them back their yellow tape and they started wrapping themselves in it so I told them to "wait till I get my camera" and then they tipped over and I started hosing them down with water. They didn't even say anything because they knew they had it coming. I still have a few other characters to get back (watch out Taylor 1 and Taylor 2) it definitely keeps things interesting around here.
3 comments:
That is so funny. I'm glad you guys were finally able to get them back!!
so are you going to make them wash the silly string off the garage door that is still there?? im sure joshs has somthing else instore for them
HEy there. I love the blogging world because you can pretty much find anybody. It will be fun to see whats going on with the Mendenhalls. You blog has very cute stories, And you little boys are to die for. We need to get together again sometime soon and hang out!!! Well take care Tori D
Post a Comment